Ashton Bishop, Step Change CEO, has 5 beliefs he uses as his ‘how to best do life’ guide:
1. I believe I always have the power to choose
2. I believe there’s always something to be grateful for
3. I believe that action leads to less regret than inaction
4. I believe in leaving each moment complete
5. I believe in paying things forward
This conversation is rich in discussion and clarification around each of these beliefs; we turn them over and explore what they mean practically and philosophically and the impact Ashton finds they have both on his life and the lives of his clients and mentees.
He thinks outside the box – as a law/commerce student with dyslexia, he had to! This is an uplifting, practical and hope-filled conversation which may well cause you to reassess your life and attitude towards it.